How to Downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.3…
Immediately after Apple pushed IOS 10, thousands of users and developers have upgraded their iPhone and iPad to iOS 10 and this is something very genuine because new firmware always attract user’s attention.
However, users should keep it in mind that the new firmware brings new vulnerable softwares, buggy applications and bunch of those security issues. Along with the security, you would notice a lot of bugs and glitch between using iOS 10 and you may want to downgrade iOS 10.
Now, if you’ve wish to downgrade iOS 10, there are various options available such as you can downgrade to iOS 9.3.3 as well as iOS 10. Yeah, Apple is still signing iOS 10 so it means you can downgrade to iOS 10 if you don’t like iOS 10 at all.
First of all you should think why you should downgrade iOS 10 and revert back to iOS 9.3.3. Reasons may be…
- The first possible reason may be jailbreak. Because PanGu is gonna attend USA Security Conference and a short presentation is arranged their from PanGu and it’s expected that PanGu would release iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak and you’re thinking to downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.3 just because that, then I want to mention here that there is no guarantee that PanGu would release iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
- Second, if you want to downgrade iOS 10 just because it’s buggy, look those bugs would be fixed in upcoming beta version so, don’t be hurry for downgrade to iOS 9.3.3 at this stage.
- But, if you are using official device or the device which you use daily in your official way, you should definitely downgrade iOS 10 and make sure that you never install any beta or unstable firmware to your device. I won’t stop you from downgrade iOS 10 here.
Anyway, if you’ve decided to go back, who we are to stop you. You can easily downgrade iOS 10 whatever version you’ve dreamed for. There are couple of things which you need to understand and ready to get. I’ve mentioned almost everything here to help you downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.3 or any older firmware which is eligible to restore from iOS 10.
Keep note of below things…
- Downgrade to iOS 9.3.3 would require you to have USB Data Cable to connect your device from MacOS or Windows to your iPhone or iPad.
- Second thing is, you need iOS 9.3.3 IPSW file. Suppose here you want to downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 10, you’d need iOS 10 IPSW file in general.
- Please make sure that your Mac OS X El Capitan, MacOS Sierra or Windows computer have iTunes installed, because it’s the way to downgrade iOS 10.
- You must know how to put iPhone into DFU mode or Recovery Mode in order to downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.3.
How to Downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.3
So, it’s clear that you would downgrade iOS 10 back to iOS 9.3.3, okay. Follow some easy steps given below…
- First step is first. Take a backup of your current operating system. Note that if anything goes wrong, you’d need backup to go back and restore. So, just prepare iOS 10 backup before downgrade it.
- Download iOS 9.3.3 IPSW and put it on your desktop to access it easily. You’d need iOS 9.3.3 IPSW file in the process of downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.3.
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes and follow the commands.
- If you’ve Mac which is most common computer, then you want to press OPTION+ and Restore iPhone link. But, if you’ve Windows then you want to press Shift+ Restore button.
- Choose iOS 9.3.3 IPSW file and you’re done.
Once you choose iOS 9.3.3 IPSW file during the process of downgrade iOS 10, you’d be easily downgrade to iOS 9.3.3.
Note: It may be possible that you failed to downgrade iOS 10 that way, if such situation occurs, you’d require to follow recovery mode steps to downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.3.
In any matter or situation you need help, please ask for help via commenting below. Each and every comment would be replied within few minutes.